[j-say list] Re: traveling with J-Say

  • From: "Steve Shepherd" <steve5100@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:54:52 -0400

Hi everyone

I do want to thank Harry and Sue for some great suggestions and input.  I
made it through the trip safe and sound and I have all the technology that I
started out with.  I guess this means that it was a successful trip.

I kept the laptop with me at all times.  As it turns out, I didn't really
even have time to use it.

It's very good to know that there is a place where I can ask questions of
experienced users and get good answers from people who know.

I know I'll have many more questions.

Thanks again

Steve