[j-say list] Re: traveling with J-Say

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:04:48 -0400

Hi all,
As far as a hotel safe in your room, for those.  Recently, break ins have
happened, and people have reported laptops stolen, so, if you're gonna leave a
laptop in a hotel safe, leave it in the main hotel safe.  But instead, forget
safes in general, and just keep that laptop with you at all times.
Just heard about another situation where a computer user left his laptop at a
table, and went up to the counter for some napkins, and when he came back, it
was gone.
Harry