[j-say list] Re: traveling with J-Say

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:48:57 -0400

Hi Stephen,
I've done it a few times.
First, you can pack it in a backpack.  I only use a backpack.  I bought a
backpack at Best Buy, because it is designed for computers, etc.
Do not, have it checked underneeth.  Instead carry it onboard with you.
Also, when you're traveling, never, never, let that laptop out of your sight.
I always keep it with me, in meetings, etc.  I don't and won't leave it in the
hotel room.
Have it with you at all times.
Harry