[j-say list] Re: application ke also the pause key?)

  • From: "Ariane Roberts" <aroberts067@xxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:58:01 -0400

Thank you Sue?  It worked!However I still have the problem with the pause key
being absent from this laptop.
I can speak "shiftf11"
which will shut the microphone off however then it's extremely hard to find the
shift in the F11 key to turn it back on manually.
Has anyone tried to reprogram another handy key , for instance the "end" key
and make it  the pause/break" key on a laptop that's lacking one ?

I use the pause key sometimes to wake up the program when it seems to lose
focus and won't accept any voice commands.  ---
any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you so much.
Ariane