[j-say list] Re: J-Say Pro 10.0 is Released!

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:17:38 +0100

Thanks very much Pranav. As I said in our announcement, it is because of
the hard work and loyal dedication from yourself and others that we are
able to produce what we hope is a really useful product for people. Yes,
I agree the responsiveness is getting better all the time! One point
that a lot of professionals recommending suitable products struggle with
is whether using this kind of technology is really productive for blind
people to use as opposed to the keyboard, and with each release of
J-Say, we always try to improve on that.

Thanks very much again!

Brian Hartgen