[j-say list] Re: DNS 9 Activation

  • From: "Martin, Sue W." <Sue.Martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:31:08 -0600

Hi Pat,

To listen to a demo of both J-Say and J-Vist go to:  http://www.ac
<http://www.accessibleworld.org/node/9> cessibleworld.org/node/9

I've never had a problem with activating Dragon and I've activated it
several times without deactivating it first on a computer that I'm going
to reimage.  I've just never thought to check the number of activations.

Sue W. Martin
Management Analyst, 508 Compliance
Health Data and Informatics, (HDI)
205.943.2391