[j-say list] DNS 9 Activation

  • From: Pat Hornell <phornell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: J-SAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 08:08:25 -0700

Hello all

I just reformatted my hard drive and installed Vista.  I have also downloaded
from Nuance the latest version of Dragon Naturally Speaking Pro 9.5.  I am not
sure whether I uninstalled DNS 9.1 before I reformatted my hard drive -
temporary memory lapse, so I am also not sure whether the software was
deactivated.  In case I forgot to uninstall DNS9, how many activations will I
have left?  Am I royally messed up, or can I still activate my software?  Is
there a way I can check the number of activations I have left, as I can with
JAWS?

On a slightly different topic, can I run the latest - soon to be released -
version of J-Say and J-Vist on the same computer?  Will there be another
version of J-Days for Outlook 2007, or has Freedom's latest scripting obviated
the need for that program?  Lastly, is there a program on Main Menu or the like
that demonstrates the functionality of J-Say or J-Vist?

Warm regards

Pat Hornell
How come DOS never said "Excellent command or filename"?