[iyoume] 4 announcements

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:54:00 -0500

Hi all,

How are you? Time is so fast.
Did you get the postcards I have sent to you before?
The exhibition is near at hand.
I can't wait to seeing you.
I just want to tell you that I am cheering with all my might.

There are some announcement for you.

1. Do not forget emailing your 1 paragraph description of your piece to me by
Oct. 2oth.

2. During the installation period, if you can bring your portfolio, catalogue,
and/or name card, etc, we will put them on a empty table for our visitors
during the show.

3. I would like to see you together on Saturday, Oct. 30th at 1:00pm at
Gallery. It is the very first day of installation period. We will discuss about
presenting our work and other small stuffs in terms of the show.

4. If you are out of Chicago and want to ship your piece to Gallery 2, please
email me with the full information about the shipping such as day of arrival,
amount of packages, lists in side them, etc.
Then I need to forward the document to Todd who can receive them for you at
Gallery 2. (You can find the address of Gallery 2 from the postcard I gave you.)

In case, if you want to show me the progress of your work or to discuss about
the piece, please feel free to contact me any time.
Have a great night. :->

Thanks,
Byeong Sam