[iyonix-support] Re: resonution typo in 5.12

  • From: David Thomas <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:35:55 +0000

David Pitt wrote:
In message <f4922ab84e.wra1th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If, as jwb hinted, 5.13 is soon to emerge, I do hope it will
have fixed a silly typo somewhere in 5.12. If you click Select
on the display manager, and then click Select on the submenu
icon at the right of the "Resolution" field, the resulting submenu
is called "Resonution" instead of "Resolution". I have looked at the
obvious resource files and modules but have been unable to find
which byte needs decrementing by two.

It is "Resolution" here. It is token T02 in :-
 Resources:$.Resources.Display.Messages

*FX0
RISC OS 5.12 (26 Jun 2006)

"Resonution" here. Is someone scribbling over the workspace?

D.
---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support