[iyonix-support] Re: resonution typo in 5.12

  • From: Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:20:46 -0800

In message <4eb84714aelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <45DB5340.3020303@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>    John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > Curious that there should be such a discrepancy.
>
> > no.. depends on the characteristics of the first entry.. if it needs a
> > dotted line above.. well that location is the l/n of resolution.. hence
> > no dotted line setting if top entry might otherwise require one.  it has
> > been there for a good while..
>
> So Peter will be posting shortly to apologise for 'jumping the gun' in
> posting Message-ID: <5fcb36b84e.peter@xxxxxxxxxx> ... (the ellipsis is in
> anticipation).

No, just expecting all the time-wasting and stupid commentary that your
post is so typical of and RISC OS users love.   My point stands, and
this remains behaviour that Castle have indulged in in the past.

But ignore me, I'm just a software developer with 21 years experience
who knows nothing, and wondering why he wastes time with RISC OS.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@xxxxxxxxxx        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS Community Wiki - add your own content   | http://www.riscos.info/