[iyonix-support] Re: resonution typo in 5.12

  • From: J C Conner <jcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:03:03 GMT

In message <390033b84e.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <f4922ab84e.wra1th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>If, as jwb hinted, 5.13 is soon to emerge, I do hope it will
>>have fixed a silly typo somewhere in 5.12. If you click Select
>>on the display manager, and then click Select on the submenu
>>icon at the right of the "Resolution" field, the resulting submenu
>>is called "Resonution" instead of "Resolution". I have looked at the
>>obvious resource files and modules but have been unable to find
>>which byte needs decrementing by two.
>
> It is "Resolution" here. It is token T02 in :-
>  Resources:$.Resources.Display.Messages

Same in my Resources:$.Resources.Display.Messages

> *FX0
> RISC OS 5.12 (26 Jun 2006)

Ditto

But I still get "Resonution" when I click on the Display icon on the
Iconbar and then click on Resolution!

"But Holmes, I still don't understand ... "

Jonathan.

--
Internet access with Iyonix and RISC OS 5 :  <J.C. Conner>

The weaker the figures, the more elaborate the graphics need to be.