[iyonix-support] Re: Waste bin utility

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:30:39 +0100

On 24 Apr 2007  Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <278877d84e.Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 24 Apr, george wrote:
>>
>>> Apologies raising this old chestnut, but is there a desktop Waste bin
>>> utility available for the Iyonix? Just been using a Mac at work for
>>> the last 5 months and I miss it.
>>>
>> Black Hole 2 works fine here.
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/soho/studios/7251/software.html
>
> Hi
>
> It says Black hole module version 4.02 is not present. Help please!

I think you need the 32-bit module, which works very well here. If
someone can tell me that it's freeware then I can send Alan a copy.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.