[iyonix-support] Re: Unexpected Application failure

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 22:10:43 +0000

On 9 Mar, glavallin wrote in message
    <d0ad62b151.glavallin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I've haad a look inside !System at 2 directories 310.modules and
> 500.modules. In 500.modules the Toolbox directory it was accessing
> consisted of 6 modules that were not 32bit (all dates year 1995). In
> 310.modules directory contained 17 modules all year 2003 and appears to be
> 32bit. I don't know why there are 26 bit modules in System but I've
> renamed the directory to hide it from boot up. The toolbox directory from
> 310.modules I've copied to 500.modules.

Don't do this: you've now broken !System, and set a trap so that future
Toolbox updates will fail.

The latest Toolbox modules should be in System:310.Modules.  There should be
*none* in System:500.Modules.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                              Saturday 16 April 2011