[iyonix-support] Unexpected Application failure

  • From: glavallin <glavallin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 22:15:55 GMT

Hello All

This evening I'm having a promlem trying to run a program called !Transient.
It is booted up via Netfetch tasks. It ran this morning but not this
evening and gives the error; Transient requires toolbox 1.71 to run.
The only program I have run today out of the ordinary is J.Kortink's
Translator (2006). Todays sequence of computer use was, Run Netfetch,
shutdown; later run translator, shutdown and this evening run Netfetch and
Transient fails.
 I have Aemulator Pro which is booted up on computer start.
 OS version 5.16,

 Any suggestions as to what is gone wrong and how do I fix it.

--

Geoff