[iyonix-support] Re: Repeat Filer_boot stiffs Iyo

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 12:54:57 +0100

Evan Clark  wrote:
> Thanks to Bernard Veasey, you could use his OvFilters application as
> a storage area for the filters.

Thanks Evan - I have installed !OvFilters and everything is working.

The really curious thing is that Bernard's code is nearly identical to
what I had written. There are two differences that may be relevant.
1. he has an extra parameter - Tasks on the Repeat command:-
 Repeat Filer_Boot <OvFilters$Dir>.Filters -Applications -Tasks
2) The Repeat command is executed within an application wrapper,
whereas I was just running it in an Obey file.

But whatever:)
life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experiment
dangerous, and judgement difficult as Hippocrates was wont to remark.

John

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org
Always fight the ZeitGeist.