[iyonix-support] Re: Repeat Filer_boot stiffs Iyo

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:08:46 +0100

<4D8497EC.8030605@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David J. Ruck wrote:

> There was a bug in the Repeat command, but I think it was fixed some
> time ago. What OS version are you running?
5.16
> Have you tried removing each of those in turn, or building up one at a
> time? To see if its either a specific one which causing problem, or the
> number which is done in one go.
The problem appears to be connected with the Repeat command.
The obey command fails with any combination of files in the filter
directory.

However, if I open the filter directory so that the contents autoboot
then the obey file with the Repeat Filer_boot runs without any
problem.

John

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org