[iyonix-support] Re: Printers warning on loading

  • From: "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:42:00 +0000

On 10/03/2011 00:47, Bernard Boase wrote:
Although I have noticed no unwanted side effects, I am curious to know
why, when starting !Printers 1.75, I always get a dialogue box thus:

      Warning from Printer Manager

      Error from class ps: Directory not empty
      in "squished.SupportPS"

      OK

The only directory apparently referenced in the BASIC program
!Printers.ps.Resources.Support appears to be<Wimp$ScrapDir>.Printers
which exists and is empty.

It might be a directory under !Boot.Resources.Printers or some such.

Cheers

--
David J. Ruck
email: druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx