[iyonix-support] Re: Printers warning on loading

  • From: Christopher Dewhurst <cdewhurst2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:27:38 GMT

Hi Bernard,

In message <c3cd65b251.boase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Bernard Boase <b.boase@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10 Mar, "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> It might be a directory under !Boot.Resources.Printers or some such.

> Thanks, druck, but I can't (yet) find any such directory (or file), so
> the mystery remains...

So far the list has only fowarded me this email (not your original
query) so I'm not sure exactly what you were asking BUT if it helps I
had an error message like "Error from class ps: directory not empty".

So I moved !Boot.Choices.Printers.ps.Printers to Ram disc temporarily

reran !Printers with no problem

but lost me Acorn/Postscript font mappings so I copied back
RamDisc.$.Printers.0 to !Boot.Choices.Printers.ps.Printers

Regards,

--
CHRISTOPHER DEWHURST

Be Different - Be RISC OS