[iyonix-support] Re: Module area full?

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:13:59 +0100

In a dim and distant universe <554d8ab84f.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> enlightened us thusly:
> My Module area is currently 15084k with no problems.  I'm using Messenger
> Pro 5.12 and NetFetch 3.20 which includes FTPc 1.46 Using Iyonix PC with
> RISC OS 5.13 and 512MB of memory.

MPro and FTPc normally work fine, so I don't think it's anything to do with
them per se, but maybe something else which is triggering something and
they're the first to complain.

> Is the PSU voltage OK?

I think it's all ok. I've not actually taken it to bits and put a
multimeter on it yet, but I thought the network card would be first to go
if the PSU was iffy - and network connection is rock steady and fine.