[iyonix-support] Re: Module area full?

  • From: "Jean Louchet" <jean.louchet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:02:49 +0200

> Looking at the Module area in the task display, it's currently occupying
> 10500K - which seems quite large to me, but perhaps I've never noticed
> before.

 My module area is now occupying 9300K after I have launched quite a
reasonable number of applications (Netsurf, Techwriter 8.73,
Printers1.72, SparkFS plus the standard ones (clock etc.)
After launching FTPc (v. 1.41) and DPingScan it still occupies 9300K.
After I have launched Draw and Paint it now gets 9304 K. I don't have
MessengerPro.

Hope this helps. I am running RO5.10.

--
Jean Louchet