[iyonix-support] Filesharing

  • From: Tony Todd <tonytodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:31:25 +0000

My Iyonix and my Windows 7 64 bit PC are connected to a Netgear DG834PN router which in turn connects to the internet.

I have changed a lot in the PC over the years, especially hard drives & their names.

I would like to start shares with a clean sheet.

I wonder if anyone with more technical knowledge than I (probably most people) could possibly guide me in the direction I need to go in order to start from scratch. It's purely file sharing between the two machines I'm after.

Grateful thanks in anticipation and Happy New Year everyone.

Best wishes

Tony Todd
---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support