[iyonix-support] Re: Filesharing

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 18:16:27 +0000

On 5 Jan, Tony Todd wrote in message
    <4D23BCA8.9060005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 04/01/2011 13:32, dave higton wrote:
> > Quoting Tony Todd<tonytodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > > Sadly, I have to report that c.s.a.networking isn't available to me.
> >
> > Why?
>
> Because when I list CSA accounts my browser offers about half half a dozen
> but csa networking isn't amongst them.

Your browser doesn't come into it: you need a newsreader, like Messenger Pro
or Pluto.  Also, the fact that the group isn't shown in your local list
doesn't mean that it isn't on your server: local lists aren't always up to
date, which is why you can type group names in directly.

Even if that isn't an option, it's accessible through Google Groups: here's
this thread as moved by Chris, and where you really should be following this
up as it's still off-topic here...

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.acorn.networking/browse_thread/thread/b87b49980c81151b

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                              Saturday 16 April 2011