[iyonix-support] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: richard <richardmolton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:03:00 +0000 (GMT)

On 02 Jan, Richard Mellish <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unsubscribe

Why would I want to ?

Some months ago I wrote in reply to an item about pyjama-stripes on screen,
suggesting a product from RS which might prove effective. My contribution
did not appear in my own emails and I wondered briefly if iyo-support did
not send copies of comments back to their author. Then I wondered if
someone had assumed I was not associated with the iyonix community and had
unilaterally decided to delete my comments. In any event, if I  now happen
to be  writing to the moderator of the group, or someone in a position of
some authority within it, please note that I am indeed an Iyonix owner,
albeit a fairly quiet one, and that I have no wish to be frozen out of any
debates on line.

If you are not moderating items sent to iyo-support, please forward this to
someone who can ensure I remain as a member.

BW

Richard Molton

--
Richard Molton