[iyonix-support] Re: Bin and writeable icon util

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:22:44 GMT

On 22 Jan, Andrew wrote in message
  <1f894b654f.Andrew@xxxxxxxx>:

> In message <eaabdb644f.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On 21 Jan, Andrew wrote in message
> >   <9fefd0644f.Andrew@xxxxxxxx>:
> >
> >> Is there a recycle-bin-type utility for the Iyonix and a writeable
> >> icon cut-and-paste utility that anybody might recommend?
> >
> > Dunno about recommend, but you could try IcnClipBrd for the latter.  If
> > you use either Ovation Pro or StrongED, you should upgrade them to the
> > latest versions as the current version of IcnClipBrd shows up bugs in
> > older versions of the other two applications.
> >
> >   http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/software/clipboard/
> >
> Do I need to load both the application and the module at the same time
> or does the application when the module is put inside it automatically
> run it?

IcnClipBrd and Clipboard are no longer connected, except in that I
inherited them both together.

You place the !IcnClpBrd application somewhere and ensure that it is run
at startup.  The actual module is contained inside the application, and
should not be moved, placed elsewhere, or put inside any other
application.  You can configure the module as described in the
documentation.

!Clipboard is entirely separate.  You don't have to use it to use
IcnClipBrd; you can also use Clipboard even if you don't use IcnClipBrd.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/