[iyonix-support] Re: Bin and writeable icon util

  • From: george <george.greenfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:03:53 GMT

Bin: I've been using Black Hole 2
www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/7251/software.html
quite happily for some time now. Files for deletion can be dragged to
the iconbar icon or the usual filer-deletion dialogue can be used. If
files need to be retrieved they can be dragged out of Black Hole's
directory. Menu button over the iconbar icon then
Contents->Destroy->All gets rid of everything, but there are options
to destroy selectively.

George