[iyonix-support] Re: ABC Compiler

  • From: John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:21:33 +0100

In article <d23b922f4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <2627471.1148642079634.JavaMail.root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> om>
>           chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Please stop using the old SmartGroups list address. Due to the
> Reply-To set in the message my reply ended up in the SG black hole as
> well. In this specific case, it was a good thing because my first
> reply turned out to be incorrect anyway, so this corrected version
> will probably appear many days before the original wrong reply! ;-)

So even black holes can have a silver lining  ;-)

Just as a thought: I wonder whether it might be worth having an
auto-posted weekly message to that list while it is still running, to
remind people of the new lists's details and to move over.  Even if that
message is delayed, after the first week they should start appearing
weekly anyway.

It's just a thought, and feel free to disregard it if it has no worth.

--
John Ward in Medway, Kent - using RISC OS since 1987
Now using an Iyonix, an A9home, 2 RiscPCs and Virtual-RPC!