[isogame] Re: album of ariens images

  • From: Garth Travis <garthtravis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isogame@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:00:52 +1030

great, all sounds awesome, am looking forward to it. I might be a little
behind atm cos I am working on a project for my portfolio that I need
completed by the 22nd december. it's pretty huge and I've been at it for a
week now and it'll consume most of my time. Hopefully done in the next week
so can start beating the shit out of this game stuff.