[isogame] Re: album of ariens images

  • From: Garth Travis <garthtravis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isogame@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:32:18 +1030

Well. Ok. I'm thinking of making a large machine to go on one side of the
wall. A big 'eye catcher', which hopefully, can have some animated parts as
well as some particle effects??? Sam? I just want a sketch up of the layout
of the room, walls etc so I can go to town on it. a sketch on a napkin is
all i need. just real basic structure, perhaps some boxes in the place of
furniture etc, just so I can deliver what your after.