[isapros] Un-Pro Question

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:52:55 -0400

I think I've done something to lock myself out of an ISA server. :(
Funny thing is that I wasn't making any firewall changes at the time.
Comcast decided to do maintenance in the middle of my configuration
efforts. Now I can't connect back in.

I can't get in using PcAnywhere or Terminal Services. (No I didn't
install PCAnywhere it was already there.)

I don't see a doc anyplace on what all needs to be allowed for terminal
services to work. NIC configuration, System Policies, Firewall Policies,
Services running. I need to walk the guy on the other end through
checking all of this for me. Anyone know of a doc? Alternatively I can
fly down to San Antonio but I'd rather not.

Thanks,

Amy