[isapros] Re: Un-Pro Question

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:20:46 -0400

Maybe. That would explain a lot of things. :)

He wants me to fly down. I'm going to decline. Sounds like a can of
worms and I can't get into a week long project down there. A day or two
would be fine but I've got a sinking feeling that once I get down there
I'd be there for a while. A screwed up WAN is a bad, bad thing.