[isapros] Re: Poll - Securing DC's with ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:20:32 -0500

Hi Jason,

I haven't used the custom UUIDs for DC protection, I've always used the
RPC (all interfaces).

You almost always have to have different arrays for different sites,
since the internal and external interfaces are on different network IDs.

What issues with AD replication have you run into?

Thanks!
Tom

MVP -- ISA Firewalls