[isapros] Re: HTTP Filters for Sharepoint

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:22:08 -0500

Hi Jason,

That paper was put together by Steven Hope and he spent many an hour
over a hot NetMon to come up with that data :)

It would be useful to have the SharePoint info, given that we have an
integrated Wizard for that now. The security story for protecting
SharePoint sites is half done without that information.

Tom

MVP -- ISA Firewalls