[isapros] Poll - Securing DC's with ISA

  • From: "Jason Jones" <Jason.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:55:25 +0100

Hi,

Quick poll as I am interested in how many of you have used/are using ISA
to protect domain controllers in production environments? Have you found
it painful or painless in production?

If this is something you have done, are you simply using the RPC filter
in its native form or have you filtered to the UUID level?

How have you coped with DC's that are located across different sites -
using different arrays I assume?

Does AD replication make this difficult?

Based upon forums and discussions with my MS contacts, it seems
difficult to get much feedback on this...

Thanks for any feedback :-)

Cheers

JJ

Jason Jones | Silversands Limited | T: 01202 360489 | M: 07971 500312 |
F: 01202 360900 | E: jason.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx