[isapros] Re: ISA/IAG Topologies

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:15:25 -0400

Nor mine...
http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=DMZ+%2B+Amy+Babinchak&src=IE-SearchBox

But that's not the point. This isn't about users of ISA. This is about general
knowledge of DMZ.

thanks,

Amy Babinchak

Harbor Computer Services |(248) 850-8616

Learn about the perfect storm of rebates: June 10th at 9:00am and save money on
your SBS 2008 upgrade.
Join the meeting.
Conference Bridge 866-500-6738  PC:  3876393

Tech Blog http://securesmb.harborcomputerservices.net
Client Blog http://smalltechnotes.blogspot.com
Website http://www.harborcomputerservices.net