RE: ping

  • From: "Rob Moore" <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:01:07 -0400

I have some serious questions.
1. Why do people send "tests" to this list? I can sort of understand if
you're testing the list functionality, though surely an email to the
list admin would be better? If you're just testing your own email
capabilities, why don't you send your test email to your
Yahoo/Gmail/whatever account, instead of cluttering up our inboxes?

2. Can Andrew English be removed from this list?

Between Andrew's pointless noise, all the responses to his noise, and
the various "tests" from many others, the signal to noise ratio on this
list is getting really bad.

Rob