RE: ping

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:30:49 -0400

Wow you have a lot of time on your hands if you can take the time to
read my posts and reply with such gibberish comments. If he runs UNIX
why would he be on a Microsoft forum using ISA 2004 Server with Linux
has the ULTIMATE firewall which is better than ISA 2004 Server?? (So the
*nix people believe)

*nix people are generally LOYAL to their OS, aren't you?