error 12216

  • From: "Herman de Jong" <isaserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:48:32 -0700

I've got a strange problem with my isa server.
When I connect to Apple's learn & earn website and I try to login I get
the following error in my browser

500 Internal Server Error - The size of the response header is too large.
Contact your ISA server administrator. (12216)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

When I bypass the proxy server for this site I get the same error

I get this error on machintosh and windows computers

I use W2K with sp2 and ISA server with SP1

I searched the microsoft knowledge base for this problem but cam up with
nothing. in the newsgroup there were a few messages with this problem but
no solution.

Does anyone knows about this problem and what causes this

With regards

Herman de Jong