Publish TSAC

  • From: Jeff_Bevans@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:15:57 -0800

Hi all,

I have read and followed the TShinder article on publishing TSAC, but am
still having a problem.  Whenever I add the /tsweb or the /tsweb/* to
the path of the Destination set, I get a 403 Forbidden error.  If I have
the path entry blank and try and connect, I get the default page of the
default website in IE, manually add the /tsweb in the address bar of IE
and everything works fine.  Any ideas as to why I am getting the 403
error when /tsweb is in the path of the destination set?

Thanks

Jeff Bevans
Microsoft Systems Administrator
Kal Tire