RE: email access-I'm desperate

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 10:30:09 -0500

Hi Tess,

Check out:

Making Outlook Express Work with ISA Server Quick Start Guide.
<http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Making_Outlook_Express_Work_with_ISA
_Server_Quick_Start_Guide.html>
    Date - Dec 28, 2001       Section - Tutorials :: Miscellaneous
<http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/miscellaneous/>
I don't think a day goes by without someone asking either how to
configure ISA Server to allow Outlook Express to work, or how fix a
problem with ISA Server because Outlook Express isn't working properly.
Instead of answering this same question over and over again, I've
decided to put together this article on how to configure ISA Server to
work with Outlook Express, or any other email client that needs access
to common email protocols.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder