email access-I'm desperate

  • From: tess vergara <teejoi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone, I recently signed up in our discussion list.  i need help hope
you guys out there would be so kind enough to help me.   by the way, I'm tess
vergara from the Philippines. I'm the Lan Administrator of a recruitment firm.
Here's my problem,  I have a Windows 2000 Advanced Server and an ISA Server as
Proxy and Firewall. I have network and internet connections on my server and
workstations but the problem is I cannot have any incoming and outgoing mails
on my workstations.  I do have incoming and outgoing on my server BUT not on my
workstations which is very important.  I use Outlook express on my
workstations.  Now how can I have incoming and outgoing mails using Outlook
express on my workstations? The port I'm using for my internet is port 8080 so
that my workstation can access the internet, incoming mail port is 110 and
outgoing port is 25. please, please help, I'll be losing my job if i dont solve
this. thanks Tess Vergara