RE: client behind ISA access to remote Exchange behind another ISA using MAPI

  • From: <rbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:05:04 -0500

I think that there are several different threads that are all about the
same thing going on.

Windows XP SP1
Outlook 2000 (SR1 and up)/2002 (SR1 and up)
Exchange server not inside a domain
ISA server with/without FP1

I have fought this fight for some time.  All is well until XP SP1 is put
into the picture.  Thanks to whoever sent in the information about the
Reg hack for the GC (Q307926).  It has finally fixed my access trouble.

Everything was working fine until I installed SP1 so as far as I can
tell this is the problem.  My real trouble is that all the newer system
have an integrated SP1 in the OS so removal is not an option.

Richard Bell
MIS Director
Microfilm Services, Inc.
www.msifla.net