RE: can anybody see my site???

  • From: "mag" <mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:15:07 +0400

RE: [isalist] RE: can anybody see my site???It seems to me that I do not
understand anything at all...... :(
I connected a computer with external IP (that is not included in ISA & anywhere
else) directly to Internet.
The computer is brand new, it was connected to internet for the first time. So
it's cash must be clear.
I can see my site wis it...........
Is it good or not?