RE: can anybody see my site???

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:20:27 +1000

Yup (just done it - and with multiples too :)

Web publishing will do the job for you.  If you want to do multiple
sites, and didn't get the last ISA server newsletter, I'll email it to
you offline - just let me know if you want it (leaving to go home in ~10
mins so be quick with your reply).

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.