RE: Web Publishing with dialup issues

  • From: "Bill Kuhn - MCSE" <bkuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:46:05 -0500

Is your dial-up connection using a dynamically assigned IP? If so, your
publishing rules have to be updated each time your IP changes.

I have a vbs script and documentation that will automatically update the rules
each time the IP changes. The documentation is by Steve Brooks - not sure if he
actually wrote the script. It does work - that is what I use behind my dial-up
out here in the middle of nowhere where a real internet connection is not
feasible.

I'll email it to you if you want it (it's only about 50K).