ISA and VPN Client Connections

  • From: "Karen Fowler" <kfowler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:43:31 -0600

Hi

I am trying to set up our ISA Server to receive VPN client connections. I
have set up the server to issue IP addresses from a static pool. I can
ping the vpn server from the client pc but when I connect using the VPN
connection i get an error message 650. Is there anything that is likely to
be set up on our firewall to not allow vpn client connections?

I also noticed that the internal network adapter on the ISA/VPN server was
assigned an IP address from the static pool, this then stopped all the
pc's on the internal network from accessing the internet.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, I am fairly new to this and am
struggling at the moment.

Regards
Karen