RE: Using VPN-1 Secure Remote behind ISA

  • From: "Sam Chapman" <adminone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:50:48 -0800

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Fares,

I am not having too much luck getting this VPN client to work. I
disabled the IP packets, created the appropriate Protocol definations,
and implemented the necessary rules. I even install the secure remote on
a different XP machine. Still, getting the infamous "Error:
Communication with site." I sure appreciate all your help.

Thanks!

Sam