RE: Using VPN-1 Secure Remote behind ISA

  • From: "Fares Rihani" <Fares@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:11:47 -0500

Hey Sam,
If you are keeping the client on the ISA server itself then use IP packet
filters.  When installing the client on internal computers behind the firewall,
create Protocol Definitions first, then create a Protocol Rule using those
definitions. Use the rules below, but you may need to create a few more
according to the VPN-1 Server.  You can disable all the those IP Packet Filters
:)

Good Luck,

-Fares