RE: Using VPN-1 Secure Remote behind ISA

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa Weblist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:50:50 -0000

You need tcp 1703 as well

Steve

________________________________

From: Sam Chapman [mailto:adminone@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 6:24 PM
To: Isa Weblist
Subject: [isalist] Using VPN-1 Secure Remote behind ISA

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi everyone,

I use Secure Remote Client to connect to the office. Now that I
installed and configured ISA in integrated mode I can no longer connect
to the office.  I installed the secure remote on one of my internal
workstations but when I try to create a site ( VPN) I get an error
"Error: Communicating with site" I created several packet filters
including UDP 500, 4500, TCP 500, TCP 43, 2746, UDP 1701. I also have IP
routing enabled and the PPTP through ISA firewall. I am still unable to
connect to the office using the secure remote. I am sure it is a port
issue since the VPN client was working fine prior to the ISA install.
Please help

Sam

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx