RE: Two Internal Networks

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:41:02 +1100

Thor

From what i get. he's got two network behind one ISA. Now i am assuming that
this (the second network) is a new one. Otherwise, they must have thier own
firewall and internet connection somewhere or he must have something going on
serving up a gateway/firewall functionality to that network. Even if that is
the case, the easiest way is put a third nic in the ISA box and publish a mail
relay server.