[isalist] Re: TMG Book goes to the printers!

  • From: Jerry Young <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:08:51 -0500

Nope... didn't interpret it either way presented, which are other, valid
potential interpretations, and good examples of why the icepick is a poor
choice.

I interpret the image of the icepick as a tool used to establish handholds
in an otherwise unscalable wall of ice, eventually allowing one to overcome
the icy obstable; you get access to areas you otherwise wouldn't be able to
access without the tool.

Given that this is a firewall, it struck me as odd to present an image of a
tool used to punch holes in wall facings which facilitate the ability to
ultimately get past them.
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Thor (Hammer of God) <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx